Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Natural Pools (NO Chlorine!)

In the last ten years or so, I haven't been a fan of swimming pools because of the chlorine.  I understand that without the chlorine, the water can become quite nasty and even dangerous to swim in because of pathogens.  This is why I've always preferred the beach because the salt in the water is a natural cleanser.  I've always wondered if there was such a thing as natural cleansers for a swimming pool.

Biotop Natural Pool constructs pools that have no need for chlorine.  The brilliant designers use a system of plants, filters and maintenance to keep the pool clean.  They make it a part of your backyard landscape.  So besides having a swimming pool, you also have a beautiful addition to your garden.  Some of these pools are absolutely breathtaking.  I will be dreaming of this until the day I have my own!

Click *here* for the American branch
Click *here* for their home page


No comments:

Post a Comment