Friday, March 2, 2012

Prescription Drugs vs Alternatives

I am all about the avoidance of prescription drugs when I can.  I know there are times when we may need prescription drugs, but I find that alternative medical treatments seem to be much easier, MUCH cheaper and much, much healthier than prescription drugs.

I believe what people need to be careful of is the acquisition of correct information about alternative health care.  Some people will hear of things on the radio or television, but because they aren't properly guided they end up worse than before.  I've seen this many times.  This is why seeing a good physician is so important.  If you want alternative care NDs and acupuncturists are excellent choices in my experience.  If you can find one by referral, that is usually the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment