Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Great Sheriff

I keep hearing these discouraging stories about policemen raiding raw milk farms and stores (there was even a story about an Amish dairy farm raid!).  It really makes me angry and bewildered when I hear these stories.  Whatever happened to the Constitution?

The sheriff in the video below is my hero!  I hope that other lawmen follow in his footsteps.  It took so much courage to do what he did, but he KNEW the law and understood his job well enough to take this stand.  I'm sure that he is well loved in his county.  I appreciate what he did and I appreciate him.  Finally, a lawman who defends the Constitution!  Hearing the story about one, gives me great hope that there are others.  I hope the people of Elkhorn County fully understand how incredibly lucky they are!

I'm sure all health freedom activists will appreciate the heck out of this video as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment