Sunday, March 25, 2012

Obamacare

The *Obamacare* business frightens me and so many others.  This is part of the reason why it is so important to understand the Constitution and to know our history.

I can understand why the free market scares some people.  I don't necessarily agree with the people who are scared of it, but I can understand their anxiety.  I understand that some people would like for the government to make things a little easier on them until they can succeed on their own.  It's nice to have that and sometimes it may even be necessary to have that, but the free market can accomplish so much more in less time than government programs.

I need to be able to choose my own health insurance and the type of healthcare that I want.  I don't want anyone to tell me that I need to pay for a service that I'll never use nor do I want anyone to tell me what kind of doctors I need to see.  These are all choices that I can make on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment