Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Natural Living Pluses

Living naturally has great benefits.  Last November I did a cleanse that lasted 3 months, but I didn't have to change very much because my lifestyle was already healthy for the most part. 

I was suppose to lower my sugar intake for this cleanse.  I didn't really eat that much sugar to begin with, so that wasn't a chore.  Sometimes I have foods like fruit, fruit juice (that's both organic and fresh pressed), occasionally coconut palm sugar and even more rarely I would have some dessert at the Merc (where they use sucanat, maple syrup and honey as sweeteners).  I was sad that I had to cut down on fruit and I needed to cut out the fruit juice, the palm sugar and the dessert all together, but it wasn't a huge inconvenience.  If I lived by fast food binges and fake foods or other such junk, I would be up a creek; for I would really need to revamp my entire dietary pattern.

Even though living naturally makes things a little more pricey, it is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment