Saturday, February 25, 2012

White House Refuses to Release Email From Monsanto-Linked Lobbyist | Truthout

Although article below may shock or just upset many Obama fans (that may simply turn a deaf ear to such information anyway); it doesn't surprise me in the least.  For several months now, I've suspected that Obama works with Monsanto.  I have a feeling that much of the funding for his campaign this year and perhaps four years ago came from Monsanto lobbyists.  I could be wrong, but if I'm not, it would certainly explain what is going on in the events discussed in the article below AND it would also explain some situations that are just bizarre.  Like why Michael Taylor moved up in the FDA so quickly and easily; and why Tom Vilsak was appointed as the Secretary of Agriculture.

White House Refuses to Release Email From Monsanto-Linked Lobbyist | Truthout

No comments:

Post a Comment