Friday, February 3, 2012

66 Things You Can Grow At Home: In Containers, Without a Garden - Planet Green

The following article fuels my desire for a home garden.  I'm really looking forward to the weather getting warmer.  I believe that gardening will add so much to my life.  I love the idea of raising my own food.  Now that I know how to pickle food, I am all the more excited about having a garden because nothing will go to waste.

I will be using some of the tips in this article, however, some I may not use in the near future.  My living environment may be a bit too dry for some of the tropical trees that I desire so desperately.  As far as growing greens; I'm ALL OVER that idea!

I hope you learn from and enjoy the following article as much as I did: 

66 Things You Can Grow At Home: In Containers, Without a Garden - Planet Green

No comments:

Post a Comment