Monday, February 27, 2012

Healthy Milk: What Is It?

I received a comment from a goat farmer today that I will be posting very soon. I thought that I would post this article about milk first, for it hits on some of the comments that were made. The focus of the conversation was mostly about GMOs in the feed of dairy producing animals (mostly goats and cows of course).

The article below talks about healthy milk, but goes a little further and explains some of the politics that is on the way. The politics explained in the article can ultimately hurt dairy farmers. I really don't like giving or receiving such frightening news as this, but I'm even more afraid of burying my head in the sand. I hope that more farmers take Joel Salatin's advice and opt out of this very corrupted system that seems to be getting worse. I just hope that system eventually stops trying to corrupt the businesses that try to provide healthy food for those of us who need it.

Please take time to take action. There is a link at the bottom of the page of the article below.

Healthy Milk: What Is It?

No comments:

Post a Comment