Monday, February 6, 2012

Interesting Discussion Part III

What I didn't tell my reader/critic was that another reason why I don't agree that there would be an outbreak of disease without vaccines is because of the many outbreaks of disease that occur despite vaccinations.  In Ohio, there was an outbreak of the chickenpox where 77% of all the sick kids were vaccinated for the chickenpox (so only about 23% of those kids had parents that were smart enough to save their time and money).  So OBVIOUSLY that outbreak would have occurred with or without the vaccines. 

So I'm going to answer his question in another way:  He asked:  "Wouldn't you agree without vaccines there could be a new outbreak of disease?"  My answer is:  Absolutely!  But an outbreak would obviously occur WITH the vaccinations as well.  Anyone could be vaccinated for the chickenpox, but in order to be immunized for the chickenpox it is better to catch the disease and preferably at a young age. 

So what about the other diseases?  Well, as I said in the last post, what America is REALLY suffering from is a lack of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment