Thursday, February 2, 2012

Good Food vs. Bad Food - NaturalNews.tv

I would like to openly confess that there was once a time when I believed in the lies about Mike Adams (aka the Health Ranger) being fraudulent.  Even though I never contributed to spreading this lie, I tended to stay away from his site and literature for a long time.  The more I actually read his articles and watch his videos, the more I see that I am on the same page as he is.  How he presented the NDAA was done beautifully, and I applaud his passion, efforts and drive.

Mike Adams, even though you will probably never read this post, I would like to say this:  I was wrong, I'm sorry and I am grateful for all that you've done and continue to do.

I felt like posting something that is light and fun today so I chose the following video.  This video, presented by Mike Adams and Jonathan Landsman, provides fundamental information about good foods and bad foods.  This is one area, however, where I must disagree with the Health Ranger.  There is no bad food.  There is food and then there is a toxic substance that is either mixed with food (making it food no longer) or made to look and taste like food.  Food is something that provides nourishment for the body, even if it is a snack or dessert.  Even with this difference of opinion, I still enjoyed this video.  I hope you enjoy it too; watch:



Good Food vs. Bad Food - NaturalNews.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment