Thursday, February 23, 2012

Joel Salatin

I have a great admiration for Joel Salatin and his approach to farming.  I wish that there were more farmers like him in America.  In the following video he talks about sustainable farming (as he does in many other videos) and some of the pressure that he endured from the political corruption that is growing in our country (and worldwide).  Salatin is the kind of farmer that we should be buying from because he knows how to raise high quality nutrient dense food.

I admit that I am a city slicker and a novice when it comes to gardening, however, I'm really looking forward to giving my garden a shot.  I'm not looking to do anything spectacular this year since it is my first time, however, if I can successfully raise a few simple herbs like oregano, basil, thyme, stevia and other such, I will consider myself successful.

Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment