Friday, February 3, 2012

Vacccine "Effectiveness"

It's very difficult to say which vaccines are good.  Unfortunately, with the thimerosal in vaccines, I believe they are all more harm than good.

This video gives great information about vaccines including ways to help the body fight disease without the use of vaccines.  Vitamin D3 was mentioned and what was said is very consistent with what all of my doctors teach me.  She even made a point about why people may get sick in the winter.  There isn't as much sun in the winter and the sun is the BEST source of D3.  There are other ways to acquire D3 and those supplements are available in health food stores.  "Now" brand is usually of great quality.  The D3 supplement that I take was supplied to me by my doctor and in my opinion that is best; but I would probably place my buck on the Now brand if what I take now ever becomes unavailable.

I produced a link to amazon so that you could purchase D3 supplements if you wish.  Again, they are also available at health food stores, just be sure to purchase D3 specifically and not just a vitamin D supplement.

Stay in good health my friends, for this winter is almost over! 





No comments:

Post a Comment