Monday, February 20, 2012

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Fury at vaccine scandal

I found this to be very enlightening.  I know that certain professionals, like doctors and nurses for example, MUST be vaccinated against certain diseases.  If these professionals decide that they want to take it, that's one thing but the mandate can create issues.  The article below, for example, is about hundreds of such professionals who have pretty serious health problems because of vaccines.  Until the past year, I have never regarded vaccines as dangerous substances.  After all of the research that I have done over the past year, I've learned that they can be safe; the pharmaceutical industry just chooses for it not to be.  They have been warned of the dangers of thimerosal over and over again.  Instead of taking it out of the vaccines they take it out of some so that people can feel safe taking them not realizing that SOME still contain thimerosal.

My husband recently had to get a tetanus shot.  I asked the nurse if the shot had mercury in it (I asked her more than once actually) and she simply never answered me.  They gave him the shot without informing us of what was in it.  My husband tends to not worry about those things.  It's sad that the industry keeps proving themselves untrustworthy but they still expect us to trust.

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Fury at vaccine scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment