Wednesday, February 22, 2012

American Meat

This video is a trailer for a documentary called American Meat.  So, there are farmers out there who KNOW how to raise good food.  People in America want to be healthy, but either they don't have the skill to be healthy or they don't have the will to be healthy.  I believe that the first step towards being healthy is to know where your food comes from.  It's very sad and disturbing that even highly educated people really don't know.  So many buy into the nonsense about how organic farmers just can't raise the crop yields that chemicals and biotech companies can.  It is necessary to know that we are a VERY information impoverished nation.

I look forward to seeing the full presentation of American Meat.  Joel Salatin is one of my favorite farmers and when I saw that he is in this presentation, I looked forward to seeing it even more.  I love his approach to farming.  Hopefully, one day I can post this presentation in full.




No comments:

Post a Comment