Sunday, February 5, 2012

Interesting Discussion Part I

I thought that I should post this very interesting discussion that I had with an individual on another site.  It wasn't the first time that I had such a discussion on this topic.  Obviously, I stated something that prompted him to send me this email, but I'm not sure what I said.  It must have been something that I said in one of my more passionate moments.

Individual:
Why should I believe that vaccines kill people more than save them? Where is this shown? 


Be Well My Friends:
I kindly beg your pardon, but I'm sure I didn't say that you "should" believe anything. When I do research, if I find something to be true and important; I share it. If the receiver is wise, they would do further research to confirm or refute the information that I've bestowed.

If you are genuinely curious about how I knew what I shared, I'd be happy to share one source. I will not, however, waste my time sharing others unless I know that you are truly open. If you Google the Vaccine Information Center, which was founded by a woman (Barbara Loe Fisher) who has a son who experienced a serious vaccine injury, you will find much information (both good and bad) about vaccines. This site is where many distraught parents run to... once their babies have been injured or killed by vaccines that is.

If, however, you'd rather go on believing that they are as safe as the media says I have nothing more to say except good luck to you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment