Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Personal Fears

I know that I've been more inconsistent than ever with this blog recently.  I apologize for that and with my apology I will give an explanation.

Monsanto has made some frightening moves, and quite honestly, so has our government.  Despite everything he says, Obama is obviously in favor of big government.  There are many who are in favor of big government because it makes them feel safe or taken care of, but quite honestly I feel that it is crippling our nation.  The problem with big government is someone else will decide what is "safe" for you and as a result, your choices as well as others will be limited.  The people of the US who are in favor of big government will continue to be in favor of it until they see their own rights being taken away by the same government that they fought to implement.  I am one who would like to feel safe too, but I've learned why it is a horrible idea to ask the government to provide the safety that I want beyond certain exceptions, for example, 911 services.  Airport TSA is an example of safety measures gone too far and so are all of the laws against the sales of raw milk.

I've become very much afraid of being a health freedom activist.  I stay on top of what is going on, and I will equip my readers with the information that I know, but I do it fearfully.  With NDAA and now this new group of hackers who have overtly expressed their dislike for Monsanto, I feel that I am placed in a very precarious position.  I will continue to fight Monsanto (within the law of course) and I encourage others to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You for all you bring forward here. Know that good works without fear serve you best. I appreciate your reservations, yet believe that your right intentions will continue to serve you and protect you and be a source of new direction for many others. Blessings and love on to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much my friend. You are correct, it would serve me best to be courageous as opposed to fearful. This is why I'm striving to find some sort of balance by having faith that great things will happen this year and remembering that the ground that evil stands on is hollow and unsustainable. It also helps to have friends like you who remind me of the ground that I stand on as well. I'll remember your comforting words!

      Delete