Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dr. Oz and Vaccines

Since I've heard Dr. Oz's talk on the dangers of sugar, I began to respect him and I've even watched his show a couple of times.  I don't agree with everything that he says, however, his show does offer information about disease prevention and boosting one's health that have been consistent with what more trusted sources offer and I've since then put them into practice.  One area where I passionately disagreed with him was the show he gave about getting flu shots.  If there are ANY vaccines that you could take off the schedule as far as what more trusted sources told me, it's the flu shot.  Dr. Oz got his flu shot taken right on his show, yet in this video he makes it clear that his four children WILL NOT BE VACCINATED.

The person who made this video is evidently trying to nail Dr. Oz to the wall, but I don't judge him for this display of hypocrisy.  I feel that it is important to keep in mind the people who control his show are the same people who have power over his medical license and they even have some power within the government thought lobbyists.  Big Pharma is watching him closely, so unfortunately what is rightfully their shame and hypocrisy falls on Dr. Oz's head.  I actually knew that Dr. Oz couldn't possibly believe everything he says on his show nor could he give all of the information that he knows; but his options are to keep the show running and equip the people with as much correct info as possible, or shut the show down and further limit our claim over our own health.

Personally, I want to thank Dr. Oz for all that he has accomplished so far and I will continue to post links to his site when he gives shows that could change lives for the best!  I will not post his views on things like vaccines with the exceptions of videos like the one below because I now know that they aren't actually his views.  If they were, he would vaccinate his four children.

No comments:

Post a Comment