Monday, November 7, 2011

Top 10 Foods Highest in Magnesium

I was saying in an earlier post that I have too much calcium in my blood. There is a possibility that this is so because my magnesium is low. My magnesium level always been in question. A former acupuncturist had reason to believe that my magnesium was low. This is puzzling to me now that I have an idea of which foods are high in magnesium. Cashews and brown rice are among the top ten foods that are highest in magnesium. I used to eat tons of brown rice and cashews. Brown rice was something I had almost every night for dinner. It was just the easiest starchy carbohydrate to cook. So when I had little time to cook, which was often, I would just make brown rice. Cashews were a favorite snack of mine. I used to eat tons of organic raw unsalted cashews; for it was like candy to me. I can no longer eat rice OR cashews because they both were reasons for a constant problem with upset stomach in the past. I'm not implying that brown rice and cashews are bad foods, they are actually wonderful foods that are very high in magnesium. I'm simply sharing that unfortunately my body doesn't process them very well.

The article that I posted lists 10 foods that are highest in magnesium.  I hope you find this informative.

Top 10 Foods Highest in Magnesium

No comments:

Post a Comment