Sunday, November 6, 2011

Labeling of GE Food Products

I've been asked about why I am so passionate about fighting Monsanto.  My answer is very simple.  I've been very sick in the past and discovered that the food I ate had much to do with that.  Monsanto doesn't have anything genuine to offer; except genuine illness.

In my early adulthood, I started to change my eating habits.  I started to eat more organic foods and less processed foods.  I also started to use non toxic household and cosmetic products like dish detergent and soaps.  To be honest, I didn't feel a difference... at first!  I remember the first time I ate a bowl of ice cream after I cut it from my diet for a whole year.  I was drinking organic milk at the time and I was eating significantly fewer processed foods.  After I had that bowl of ice cream, I had terrible fatigue for a whole week.  It boarderlined a depressive episode, for I was in bed for days unable to do very much.  That was when I learned that my body DOES react to fake food.  That was when I had a tiny, but important glimpse of what the food industry was and that health was NOT their top priority.
 
Monsanto is NOT a friend!  They have lied, cheated and killed all for the sake of making a dollar or saving a dollar.  I don't trust them for a second to make rules that will directly affect my health which is why we need to get them out of the political world; for they are not in the political world to help us.  Monsanto only acts to help Monsanto.


No comments:

Post a Comment