Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sorry For The Inconsistent Blogging

Detoxing is never an easy process.  While detoxing, symptoms may be experienced (the most common that I've seen were headaches, runny nose and cough).  Because it is winter, the symptoms may be amplified.  In my case, however, the benefits of this detox program will far outweigh the disadvantages.  I'm currently going through a rather powerful detoxification process (under the collaborative guidance of two doctors).  Because I'm just starting, I'm experiencing some rather uncomfortable symptoms.  I've had headaches for the last couple of days and my eyes hurt.

I've been sternly told by not one but both doctors to drink plenty of clear fluids and rest.  My best friend and my husband have both given me and firm scolding for being out of bed a couple of times when I was doing dishes or something other than resting.  So it hasn't been easy to keep up with my much loved blog and taking care of my much loved household while trying to get some rest.  

I'm feeling better, so will be blogging over the next couple of days unless I really feel sick again.  I don't anticipate feeling very sick again because the worst of the symptoms are usually in the beginning and my symptoms are starting to decrease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment