Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Be Well My Friends!!!!!!!!

I am proud to announce that Be Well My Friends is celebrating its one year anniversary today on November 25th 2011!  Although I feel that I have much farther to go with this project, I'm proud that it came this far in just one year.  I've learned and grown so much in just the one year that I have worked on this site.  In this year to come, I'm looking forward to becoming healthier and more successful; for I dare to believe that by the end of it I will be both by far.

I want to thank all of my readers.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the support that you have given me and this site.  Your participation whether question, comment or furthermore is and always will be the most important part of this blog.

Just say it's your Birthday BWMF!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You and your site rock! BWMF forever!

    - Balthazar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Balthazar! You, my other readers, and those like you who give their input and feedback a big part of why BWMFs became what it is!

    Here's to another great year to come!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete