Friday, November 18, 2011

Magnesium In Food

In an attempt to raise my magnesium intake, I mentioned eating more foods like pumpkin seeds.  Another food that is rich with magnesium is brewers yeast (below is the brand that I use).  In fact, it made the top 10 list (from a previous post) in a way.  Brewers yeast did not make the list directly, but it is made from molasses which is #9. 

I believe I wrote about brewers yeast in a few posts.  I love to sprinkle it on my bread and now that I've found a rice that I can eat, I sprinkle it on that as well.  For me, it has a flavor that took some getting used to at first.  Once I found foods like rice and bread that compliment it's flavor, I would sprinkle it on those foods generously.  Two tablespoons equals one helping, so I'm trying to come up with more foods that I can enjoy it with. 

If you have any recipe suggestions, remember that all questions, comments and furthermores are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment