Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tell the rBGH Profiteers Why You Buy Organic to Avoid Genetically Modified Bovine Growth Hormone

I think that it is hilarious how Monsanto scientists started buying organic milk after Posilac was distributed.  The latest news on Posilac was that they may bag it.  So at least milk won't be as poisonous as it is now.    I still wouldn't touch store bought milk with a 10 foot pole either way anyway.  I enjoy my raw milk very much.  I wish there was a way that I could help Wisconsin regain their rights to raw milk.  I feel that the rule against the consumption of raw milk is unconstitutional.  Hopefully, the fight to regain that right shouldn't take very long.

Tell the rBGH Profiteers Why You Buy Organic to Avoid Genetically Modified Bovine Growth Hormone

No comments:

Post a Comment