Monday, October 3, 2011

October is Non-GMO Month

October is Non-GMO month.  This month we will focus on how to win our health freedom.  This month many around the nation will make attempts to educate others and push to get GMO foods labeled.

There are some who feel that GMOs are safe.  In my opinion they should have the right to purchase it, however, there are MANY who don't feel safe eating GMO foods and they too should have the right to purchase what they want.  I don't like how this food is imposed on us, so this month health conscious individuals and businesses like health food stores all over the country are going to focus on ways to win our health freedom back.

You could participate in a way that is bold and dynamic but you could also participate in a way that is quiet yet powerful.  Either way, if you are one of the millions against Monsanto, you could make a difference.  Please check out my post that presents the tutorial on GMO Food Dump demonstrations if you want to participate in a most dramatic way.  To participate in a way that is far less conspicuous, click here for a petition to print out and give to your health food store.  If you want to do your part even more quietly, you could complete this form if you haven't already.

For those of you who have fought in any way for health freedom, I want to say thank you!  Thanks to you, I can serve nutritious food to my family.  Thanks to you, I have hope for a better future!  Thanks to you, I dare to believe that small farmers will be able to sell products (like raw milk) again someday.  I haven't the slightest doubt that this craziness will die down and we can all be free to choose our health again.

No comments:

Post a Comment