Saturday, October 8, 2011

Diets II

The diet or "way of life" that I've chosen gives me plenty of energy and decreases my chances of illness (such as fatigue and fogginess).  I'm hoping that cold and flu type illnesses decrease as well.  Even though it is colder, I still have to get through the cold season before I know my lifestyle will decrease my chances of such disease or not.

I take a little from almost all of the diets that I've mentioned.  I ferment vegetables often (I'm even making a kombucha baby so that I can make a large tea), I eat almost no processed foods (except bread), I have days where I eat vegetarian and others where I eat strictly raw vegan foods (but overall, I'm a meat eater).  I usually eat raw vegan foods 24 hours before and after a fast.  As I mentioned, I'm trying to increase my dark leafy green intake.  Other than that, I'm happy with my eating style.

I love the food that I've been making a habit of eating.  It makes me feel energetic and healthy overall.  I'm actually looking forward to how my new found health takes on this winter.  I have little doubt that I can get through it with little or no illness at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment