Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Not Milk!




Unfortunately, I have found that much of what was said in this video is true but incomplete.  Milk itself is not the enemy. 

Raw milk is a very nourishing food.  The pasteurized, Posilac (or rBGH growth hormone) infested junk that is found in most grocery stores is very toxic.  I have felt my immune system collapse under the influence of store bought milk.  Many raw milk drinkers, however, experience strength in their immune system.  We had our first cold snap and I didn't get sick as I usually do during a cold snap. I am lactose intolerant; however, raw milk doesn't hurt me at all.  

I don't therefore place the blame on something as nourishing as milk for all of the illnesses associated with dairy products.  So if you are one of the Americans who gets milk from the grocery store, you may be in danger of the many things the video warned about.  If you are one of the Americans like me who only consumes raw milk, you have nothing to fear at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment