Sunday, October 16, 2011

Millions Against Monsanto Forum

This is a new forum on the Whole Health Destinations page, I hope it will be active.  I know I have so much information to give, but I also know that others have much information to share as well.  There are so many ways that we can fight for our health freedom.  The best way to achieve our health freedom is by educating one another and standing up together. 

I have had enough of Monsanto's malicious lies and their fatal deceit.  Monsanto has destroyed lives; ask BT cotton farmers in India, anyone who lives in Anniston Alabama or small farmers in the US who lost their businesses because of GMOs. 

Please join me and many others around the world who are fighting for their health freedom.  Join the million against Monsanto!

Again, registration (or reregistration if you are a BWMFs member but not a Whole Health Destinations member) is necessary to join the forum.  Of course registration is free and simple.  If you are like me and need more guidance, click here for instructions on registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment