Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Non-GMO Day Post Series Continues: Vandana Shiva Future of Food Part II

I feel the one thing that makes Vandana Shiva unique is her message of hope and her hopeful attitude.  She leads me to believe that she knows something that I don't.  She leads me to believe that there is hope for those of us who desire a clean world and clean food.

There has been so much bad news that came of GMOs; there was CCD, dying and sterile herds, small farmers who were treated like thieves and the fact that I can't eat at a restaurant without eating GMO products.  There is, however, hope.  There are nearly 300,000 small farmers going to bat for the world, there are activists like Shiva and Jeffery Smith and there are individuals like you and me who have passion for the things in the world that are good, wholesome and healthy.  So our world DOES have hope.  As I said before, Monsanto may win some big battles, but they will NOT win this war!



No comments:

Post a Comment