Sunday, July 8, 2012

Unintended New Direction

When I first built this site, my focus was to write about healthy living and how that lifestyle not only saved my life but improved the quality of it.  I knew about some of the politics that was involved with food and health care, but I had NO IDEA that food and health care were so bound to politics that they are now systems in crisis!

Ever since I've seen that video about The World According to Monsanto, everything changed.  Even MORE things changed when I saw the video on Codex Alimentarious.  I try to post information on exercise and healthy lifestyle habits, but so many "fires" in the world of healthy living needed to be addressed first.

It's a bummer that any discussion about food is now a political discussion.  It isn't a discussion about science or nutrition because any scientific information about food is shaded with rumors of quackery.  The doctors that have been fighting for our health freedom for decades are disregarded as crazy or radical or they are judged by their political beliefs.  It saddens me that so few people realize what is going on.  So I've place much focus on updates on the fight for health freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment