Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Manna-Manna

I've recently tried some manna bread that I bought from the health food store.  Serendipitously, I became a monster manna fan!  I'm now realizing all of the possibilities that will be available to me once I learn how to make my own  recipes work.  I figured out why I kept detecting that weird flavor in my raw crackers.  I realized that when the sprout is over .25 inches long, it will give off (what was described as) a "green" flavor.  So as long as I don't sprout my berries for too long, the flavor should be just right.

The video below is just for fun.  I know he isn't exactly saying "manna-manna" but more "mahna-mahna", but I'm posting this because my husband and I tend to sing this song whenever manna bread is mentioned in my house.  As you may imagine, we were both Muppet fans as children.  Well now that I'm a manna fan as well, I may as well put two of my faves together in this post.  So to all you Muppet and manna fans out there, MANNA-MANNA!



No comments:

Post a Comment