Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thoughts On The Last Post About Cancer Cures

I knew that the FDA has denied constitutional rights in the past and has been currently denying constitutional rights, but I never knew that it was as bad as the video presented.  One million souls every year AT LEAST die of cancer and heart disease; two illnesses that are preventable and often even curable.  I often wonder why more people aren't outraged about our rights to choose treatments.

In light of what I know, I am downright FURIOUS about the parents who were arrested for refusing chemo therapy for their children.  I don't believe that they should try to treat it on their own understanding if they don't know what they are doing, but there were legitimate, science based treatments and cures presented in the video.  Why couldn't people choose one of these treatments?  They stand a better chance of living. 

The more I learn about today's health care, the more I fear the direction that this country is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment