Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sugar Dumbs Us Down

To those who choose alternative modes of care, the fact that sugar dumbs down isn't a new concept.  I've  had to slowly eliminate sugar from my diet because of the addiction that I unknowingly had to it.  Once I started learning about GMOs, that was enough incentive to stop cold.

Sometimes I wish that I knew about this when I was a young adult, or better yet, I wish my parents knew about this when I was a child.  Had they known, they would've protected both my brother and me from it.  At the same time, I guess there's no need to be sad that things didn't happen exactly that way.  I've always believed that everything happens for a reason.  Therefore, I dare to believe that I am exactly where I should be right now.

Sugar Dumbs Us Down

No comments:

Post a Comment