Saturday, July 14, 2012

Under the Canopy: Organic Clothing with Cutting Edge Style

Here is some information on Under the Canopy Organic Clothing.  I try to support businesses who aim for sustainability.  I recently purchased some organic cotton fabric from another site called PM Organics.  I try not to support GMO cotton and cloths that contain dangerous toxins.  It's sad that clean, healthy cloths are not only difficult to find but they tend to be more expensive.  I don't really pay too much attention to that anymore, however, because I would rather spend my money on things that are supportive to my health and well being anyway.

Under the Canopy: Organic Clothing with Cutting Edge Style

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this website very often. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.


    Organic Apparel Clothing Online

    ReplyDelete