Friday, July 27, 2012

Pennsylvania residents beg to be poisoned with fluoride

I found this story frustrating.  If I lived in a town where they wanted fluoride in my water, I would be looking to move right now.  It is so much easier to put fluoride in your water than it is to take it out.  We paid almost $300 for our RO system (reverse osmosis).  If our water didn't have all of those toxins, an RO system would have been nice, but unnecessary.  Then again, I may have purchased it anyway.  There are so many toxins including prescription drugs, splenda and other things in our water supply that only an RO system could remove anyway.

This just showed me that I still need to educate so many more people about the system that would like to keep us blind and sick.

Pennsylvania residents beg to be poisoned with fluoride

No comments:

Post a Comment