Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July's Book Of The Month

I was inspired to present July's book "Unspeakable Loss" because of the many women that I've spoken to quite recently who experienced an unspeakable loss.  A miscarriage is a VERY painful experience for moms both emotionally and physically.  It hurt to lose my baby.  I can barely even think about the indescribable frustration and pain that I experienced as I felt him/her leave my body.  Even with the support of a loving husband, I felt so alone.  As time passes, I learn more and more that I wasn't as alone as I felt.  Even though all of my friends had their healthy babies, there are so very many other women who experienced what I did.


A midwife recommended this book to me, but I never had a chance to read it yet.  I'm going to take the opportunity this month. 




No comments:

Post a Comment