Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Heavy Metal Detox

Heavy metal detox is NOT fun!  I just got through an exam for heavy metals; meanwhile another doctor started me on a detox program because she suspects I have mercury issues.  I was so sick on Monday, but I don't know what brought me there:  the exam or the detox.  I had a headache yesterday that was so bad that I was nauseated.  I thought that I was having one of those really BAD migraines that I used to have last year.  It turns out that my body was just letting go of a lot of toxins and it was just reacting to the clearing.  I should have known this, I've worked in detox programs for years as a massage therapist and I've seen it before.  


My doctors suspect that the metals in my system may be keeping me from absorbing nutrients and THIS could actually lead to problems like miscarriage.  I've urged those of you whom have miscarried to get tested for heavy metals; well now I'm warning you that the process of getting rid of them may not be a comfortable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment