Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Low Temperature Bread

I've been having so much fun trying to make manna bread. It was the only low temperature bread that I could find.  I think I'm making it right, but I haven't made enough to experiment with flavors.  The first one that I made tasted very good, but I forgot some important steps so it came out crumbly.  I'm sprouting again today so that I can try some new possible flavors.

I am determined to master this recipe.  If anyone has suggestions or tips please feel free to comment.  I will post my success; but successful manna recipes may take a while since I am a beginner and I'm still trying different things.

1 comment:

  1. I have been making manna bread for quite some time. Email me and I will share with you some tips. z49removex@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete