Sunday, April 14, 2013

K*llogg…one of the worlds most ‘ethical’ companies?

I found what this MD had to say about K*llogg's to be interesting (not to mention very, VERY true).  I can't say that K*llogg's didn't bring this on themselves, but this is just a drop in the bucket compared to all of the angry feedback that K*llogg's has been getting from former customers.  If you check their facebook page, you'll see what I'm talking about.

As a kid, I used to eat their waffles and cereals.  When I was 16 and started becoming health conscious, Sp*ci*l K became my cereal of choice; it was my cereal of choice for years since.  The whole low calorie, low fat craze was my obsession until I went away to college and started learning the truth about health.  Rather late in my college career, I even learned about the garbage that they put in the foods that I loved (like Sp*ci*l K) and the junk science that influenced healthcare.  This is the time my diet began to change forever.  Today, knowing even more still about the food and pharmaceutical industry, I'm so grateful that this happened.

There are many words that I could use to describe K*llogg's, but ethical is certainly NOT one of them.  Sorry, K*llogg's!  Your foods are not "Grrreat!" for anything.  I wouldn't feed a stray dog anything that you produce; in fact, my garbage bin is too good for your products.  I sincerely wish that you wouldn't make such dangerously foolish choices.  Since you do, however, I hope you understand that you deserve every last jeer that you are receiving from former customers like me who simply opened their eyes one day.

(Click on the link below to see the MD's comments)

K*llogg…one of the worlds most ‘ethical’ companies?

No comments:

Post a Comment