Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just Label It!

It's unfortunate that 37 didn't pass.  The good news is, those of us who are educated can be a light in the dark.  We could educate each other on how to raise our own food; even on a small amount of land and on a low budget.

It's easy to feel like a victim these days when it comes to the desire to be healthy.  After all of your efforts and the money that you spend are just to have real food in your kitchen; meanwhile there are still people out there trying to poison you.  They poison the air, water and most of the food.  It's so frustrating.  It's a good thing that we can STILL choose not to be victims!

I still join the fight for labeling, but instead of putting all of my hopes in that, I'm trying to gain more control over my own household by raising my own food.  It's a project I had only started, and I'm very inexperienced, but I'm also determined to learn.  I'm also incredibly stubborn when it comes to my health and the health of my family.

Here is yet more info on GMOs, though I have a feeling that most of my readers know all of the information that this video can offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment