Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Freak April Snow Storm

I must express how happy I am that I didn't start planting anything outside yet.  We had a freak snow storm yesterday.  It wasn't as bad as I had anticipated, for my phone issued two warnings that urged to "avoid driving" and everything.

I look forward to making that cold frame.  Once that is done, vegetables can be planted outside.  In all honesty, it may not get done this year.  I mean, it took me a year and a half to plant ONE bulb and to finally get started on my worm bin.  Still, since I actually got started on building my urban mini farm, I can dare to hope that I will be brave enough to start other projects as well.  I hope to have a few things done this year so that next year, it won't take as much to get started.

I'm hoping to start my worm bin on Friday and to be more than half-way through by Sunday, if not finished.  I'll post my success.  Please wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment