Monday, April 29, 2013

Chickenpox Vaccine: Is It Really Necessary?

The chicken pox vaccine is SO not necessary.  I caught the chicken pox when I was a kid and now I'm immunized.  My mother is a nurse and she understood this to be the best way to be immunized against chicken pox.  When there was a chicken pox outbreak on the east coast a few years ago, 75% of the infected were already vaccinated for the disease.  One would need to explain to me WHY they feel this stuff is actually working... especially when that was neither the first nor last time such a thing happened.

In certain cases some people absolutely CANNOT catch the chicken pox or there would be fatal consequences.  I understand this, but THOSE are the kids who need to stay home.  I know it almost sounds unfair, but in any school environment illness is inevitable unless you have a school full of children with rock solid immune systems which, by the way, vaccines DO NOT deliver!

I was quite disgusted by this video.  It's stories like these that make parents feel that maybe they should just home school their kids and be done.


Chickenpox Vaccine: Is It Really Necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment