Monday, November 5, 2012

Will FDA’s “Grandfathered” Ingredients Rule Mean No More Real Vitamin E?

It's news like the article below that makes many third world countries look like a far better place to live than here.  Here in "The Land Of The Free" we are suppose to obtain nutrients in any way that we see fit; however, if it is too "dangerous" for us to consume the government comes to our rescue.  I'm still trying to understand HOW this is suppose to make me feel safe.  I'm not 16 anymore, I don't need anyone telling me what to eat and what not to eat.  Just give me the 411 on different foods and let me make the choice for myself and my family.

The following article created one of those days where I just wanna scream.

Will FDA’s “Grandfathered” Ingredients Rule Mean No More Real Vitamin E?

No comments:

Post a Comment