Sunday, November 18, 2012

Liberty Is In ICU

I was fervently hoping for this man to become president.  I don't understand those who speak ill of him.  I don't understand who could possibly not want liberty which is all Dr. Paul fights for.  Liberty is so important right now for those of us who would like to live a healthy lifestyle; which is why it is very relevant to all that I post on this site.  Then again, liberty is so central to any part of life so it really doesn't exclude anyone that I can think of.  The only people liberty may exclude are those who don't really want to take care of themselves; in other words those who want the government to take care of everything for them.

Our liberty is seriously in ICU.  We can revive it IF we can learn to see through our leaders and stop accepting the undercurrent of tyranny that is imposed upon America.  This is a one hour presentation.  Ron Paul goes John Galt and says goodbye to congress.  I can't say that I blame him, but I am very sad for America.



No comments:

Post a Comment