Monday, November 19, 2012

The Veggie and Meat Diet

As I've said in prior posts, I was told by health providers to cook my vegetables because of my digestive issues.  I'm trying to figure out ways around that so that I can eat them as close to their raw form as I can.  I find that fermented vegetables are very easy to digest so I tend to eat most of my veggies fermented.  I don't have as many issues with nausea or indigestion when my veggies are fermented.  Just so that I'm not eating the same veggies every night, I've been playing around with different combinations of veggies.  I now have some fresh cilantro and I'm looking forward to using that in a batch as well as in some other things as well.

When your diet consists of nothing but meat and vegetables, it can get boring... at least in the beginning.  I am figuring out some ways to add some variety to my menu, but it is still in progress.  I'm on the verge of some really nice recipes to share, but it may take a while before I get it just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment