Monday, November 5, 2012

No Paraben, No Propyls

No paraben, no propyl was on the top of the requirement list today when I ventured looking for make-up.  It's not as hard to find make-up without hydrogenated oils anymore (thank the Lord!), but I find it difficult to find make-up without propyls and paraben.

I don't wear make-up very often, but when I need to (for photos and such), it's reeeeally difficult to find.  If I had more time I may have purchased some clean make-up online to have handy in the event that I would need it.  I used to love Ecco Bella's products.  I purchased VERY clean make-up from them.  They admitted to putting paraben in their eyeliner, so I simply didn't purchase any of their eyeliner.  The problem is, I can't seem to find Ecco Bella anywhere anymore.  I left many of my favorite products in San Diego unfortunately.

I'm actually considering just making my own make-up.  A friend of mine gave me some tips on how to do it a few years ago and I have a few ideas of my own, but it's just a matter of finding colors that go well with my skin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment