Saturday, November 17, 2012

Not Missing Bread

I noticed how I've lost my taste for bread recently.  This was fascinating to me because it wasn't very long ago that I stopped eating bread.  The only bread that I've been eating for the last four months is manna.  I just like how it tastes and my body prefers it to bread; my body prefers it even to sprouted breads.  Manna, as you know, is sprouted as well, but it is baked at a much lower temperature.  This one little thing makes all the difference.

I guess bread wasn't really something my body ever really needed.  I'm trying to figure out how to make all kinds of breads and pastries from sprouted grain so that I won't have a need for bread at all.  In the meantime, I just buy sunseed Manna.  Of course I won't buy as much once I perfect some of the recipes that I've been experimenting with.

No comments:

Post a Comment