Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Uterine Fibroids

I've been struggling with uterine fibroids.  They are SUCH a major pain; I mean that both figuratively and there was a time when they were quite literally physically painful.

I've been searching for ways to shrink them.  I had a breast fibroid that a brilliant accupuncturist in San Diego shrunk very easily.  I never realized that uterine fibroids were so different and difficult to shrink; I simply believe that it is possible to shrink them.  I have found information that is encouraging.

Dr. Holly Lucille is awesome.  I didn't know about this video, but I've been doing most of what she said to do.  One suggestion that Lucille made was using a castor oil pack; my acupuncturist also suggested this very recently.  I will be making that a part of my program.

If you are fighting uterine fibroids, Dr. Lucille gives some wonderful information in the following video.  I hope you find it as enlightening and helpful as I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment