Thursday, November 15, 2012

Vacation

I apologize for the time that I took from this blog, but I needed some personal time away.  I took a break and started again realizing immediately that it was too soon.  I needed more time.  Between the disappointing results of the election, Monsanto's victory with prop 37, the hurricane on the east coast, plus other difficulties that I faced in my personal life all hitting me simultaneously, I needed to just take a break for a few days.  I think I had the time that I needed so desperately and I believe I really back now.  I say that with caution because you never know WHEN life will throw you another curve ball and I got hit a couple of times trying to catch a storm of them recently.

I'm truly grateful for your patience, interest and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment