Friday, November 16, 2012

DIY Mouthwash

Mouthwash, for some, isn't essential, but it can be very helpful.  Here is one of MANY recipes for mouthwash that I'm looking forward to trying.

Making my own toothpowder and mouthwash are two projects that are on my list, but I haven't even started trying them yet.  I'm still researching because I want to make one with ingredients that are best for my mouth because I happen to take meticulously good care of my teeth.  I brush, floss and use a bacterial fighting oil on my teeth daily and I do oil pulling once per week.  I was shocked when my hygienist was scraping during my last trip to the dentist.  She teased me a little for being so worried before she told me that I barely had any tartar on my teeth at all.  That told me that at least I'm on the right track.

I hope the following video is helpful on your journey toward creating your own oral hygiene products.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment