Thursday, October 11, 2012

Winter

I apologize for being away from this blog for so long.  Winter hasn't exactly been my best friend, however, I have reason to hope that this will be the last winter that I will despise.  I've learned recently that it is my thyroid that causes the winter blues that I've experienced most of my life.  I expected the sluggishness this winter, however, I'm also expecting that my vibrant health will allow me the pleasure to enjoy the winter next year.  I look forward to that very much.

If you're like me and you become sluggish in the winter too, I suggest that you get thyroid testing before you start taking prescriptions.  Be warned that you may fall under the "normal" range.  My thyroid tested "normal" as well.  I still pursued more information on a hunch and it turns out that there are some people in the "normal" range who still experience symptoms.  If your water supply is fluoridated, that is all the more reason to get tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment